Sunday, April 18, 2010

Welcome

I've decided to start a new blog which will be geared towards more faith-based and regular fiction books. My other blog originally was meant for adult fiction and the occasional young adult title (as well as anything fantasy and paranormal based), but it seems to be geared more towards young adult with the occasional adult title thrown in now.
There will be some books that will be reviewed on both blogs. 
I have been wanting to flesh out my reading, and read the classics (as well as some other book lists). I don't expect this blog will be updated as much as my other one, but I'm hoping that I'll be able to post several reviews a month. 
My Mom has offered to help co-author this blog. She'll help me out with the inspirational fiction. I expect we will sometimes read the same book and both have a review for it. In that case, enjoy the two perspectives. :) 
Thank you for stopping by, and I hope you enjoy reading the reviews. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment